Thursday, September 12, 2013

Dear Parents, Caregivers and Friends of St Mary’s School,
Yesterday I attended the funeral of an ex-pupil of our school, a young man that I was lucky to
have had the privilege to have taught. Anthony Smith attended St Mary’s for eight years and
during his time at our school he was always one of those pupils that every teacher enjoyed
teaching. His death is a tragedy and one that will affect many people deeply.
We remember, Gina and her family in our prayers and every little act of kindness and support will
I know be welcomed. If you feel that you or your child needs to talk to anyone about this sad
event then please contact me and I will make the necessary arrangements.
We are coming to the end of our winter sports season and many teams are taking part in
playoffs. I wish good luck to all of our teams who are taking part in any of these events, but
please remember all anybody can ask is that you personally and as a member of a team, give
your best.
Have a great week.
Mike Brosnahan
Principal

No comments:

Post a Comment